‘With slow, skillful, careful touch, given in a safe situation, you can learn the pleasure that is possible.’ Caffyn Jesse
Sexological Bodywork is a part of Somatic Sex Education that offers a new body-based, holistic approach to sexual empowerment, health and wellbeing. It is Sex Ed for adults with the option of touch.
Somatic Sex Education can bring clarity and healing to a part of life that can often feel confusing, overwhelming or painful and support you to become empowered in the realm of sexuality and beyond.
As Somatic Sex Educators we are trauma- informed practitioners who can assist you to tap into the innate wisdom of your body, change habits that no longer serve, clarify desires, strengthen boundaries, empower enthusiastic consent and help you to dismantle shame.
We teach through body experiences that are designed to nurture, deepen or awaken the sensual self. These experiences can include coaching in breath, movement, body awareness, boundary-setting, communication, the anatomy of arousal, massage, erotic trance and other body-based teaching about sex. Uniquely we are also trained to give genital and anal touch for education, healing and pleasure.
‘We touch in ways that assist people in developing presence within the body, opening interior awareness, and learning how the body can feel more and more alive.’ Caffyn Jesse
Sexological Bodywork programme- how we can work together:
Besides my online or face to face coaching sessions, I am currently offering bodywork sessions for women (trans women warmly welcome), gender queer & gender non conforming folks and trans people in my cabin in Saltdean near Brighton.
These sessions offer an opportunity for empowerment, pleasure, exploration and healing.
As the work can be very deep, I am now offering the bodywork within a strong, supportive container with a minimum of three bodywork session.
The bodywork programme includes:
* one 45 min Discover session- an opportunity to ask me anything and for us to see whether we are a good fit to work together. I will send you a questionnaire prior to the session and we can talk about what you would like to explore in the bodywork session.
- 1st session 2.5 hours – in this intake and first bodywork session we go deeper into what you would like to explore and we make a loose plan/programme for the three session. This session includes one bodywork session – erotic awakening massage, genital and/or pleasure mapping, anal massage, scar tissue remediation etc.
- 2nd session 2 hours- second bodywork session, see above.
- 3rd session 2 hours– third bodywork session with time to talk .
- 4th session 2.5 hours- fourth bodywork session with time to talk and review.
- follow up session 30 min – you can take this session up to a month later- an opportunity for integration. You can bring to the session whatever you like.
- In between session you can have support via whatssapp/Signal or email
- you will have access to learning portal Back to Sex– lots of additional resources: pdfs to down load, signpost to other resources such as books etc.
Total price for this bodywork offer is £1111-
Payments plans are available and the sessions can be stretched over a three months period if wished.
The sessions can also include a session on conscious kink, please enquire.
Who is this for?
Have you ever asked yourself:
- ‘Why do I sometimes space out during sex?’
- ‘Why am I afraid of asking for what I want during sex?’
- ‘My genitals look different than the ones in magazines/porn, are they normal?’
- ‘Why do I feel numb in parts of my body when I am touched?’
- ‘How can I feel more empowered in my sexuality?’
- ‘Sometimes I put up with things in sex that are not pleasurable – how can I say no? I fear that I hurt my partner’
- ‘I find it difficult to orgasm, is this normal? I feel like a failure if I take more than five minutes to come’
- ‘I come too quickly and lose my erection, what can I do?’
- ‘When I feel a lot of pleasure and arousal I suddenly feel ashamed and go numb, why is this?’
- ‘I don’t enjoy penis-in-vagina sex, is this normal?’
- ‘Why does it hurt when I have sex?’
Somatic Sex Education and Sexological Bodywork is a wonderful way to explore those or any other questions about sex in an environment that is safe, nurturing and empathic.
‘Somatic Sex Education can assist you in expanding the pleasure that is possible. This expansion has physical, emotional, mental and spiritual components.’ Caffyn Jesse
These are some of the areas we can explore together:
- learning about the anatomy of arousal;
- loss or lack of sexual desire and libido;
- learning to feel safe and comfortable in your own skin and body;
- reconnect with sex after childbirth, menopause, illness, accident or other life events;
- support with chronic pelvic pain, vulvodynia;
- scar tissue remediation- attending to scars, allowing for more sensation;
- creating a better relationship to your genitals/ addressing genital shame and learning more about the anatomy of arousal;
- addressing body shame and body image issues;
- mindful masturbation and self pleasure coaching;
- G-spot exploration;
- exploring how breath can support arousal;
- learning about boundaries and consent;
- overcoming shame, guilt or fear in the realm of sex;
- becoming orgasmic or more orgasmic;
- building sexual confidence, agency & empowerment;
- exploring squirting (female ejaculation) ;
- changing habitual sexual roles or scripts;
- exploring erotic possibilities as a transitioning or transgender person, or someone who wants to play with gender;
- curiosity about conscious kink/ BDSM;
- addressing troublesome turn-ons, including addiction to particular pornography or unwanted fantasies;
- learning about or exploring anal sex- exploring the realm of anal pleasure;
- expanding habits, nourishing connection to your sexual self, energy & expression;
- learning how to communicate sexual desires, wishes and needs/ finding my voice and agency
Sexological Bodywork might include sessions in:
- Scar Tissue Remediation; (more info HERE)
- Pleasure Mapping and Genital Mapping;
- Erotic Massage;
- External/ Rosebud massage and internal anal mapping and massage;
- Genital healing massage; (more info HERE)
- Erotic Awakening massage (Taoist Massage- more info HERE)If you would like to find our more about this work and the Back to Sex Bodywork programme, please click HERE to book a 30 min DISCOVERY SESSION.
Read more about Somatic Sex Education and watch an informative video by my teacher Caffyn Jesse HERE
‘I found that the Sexological bodywork has been the deepest healing work I have done. The fact that I am the sole focus in the sessions, that I am encouraged to find my voice and what is pleasurable for me and that I can ask for what I need, is extremely powerful. Just being witnessed in my vulnerability feels healing. Through Eva’s loving and honouring touch I have released a lot of shame that I carried in my body due to the experience of abuse. I have been able to heal the traumas stored in my body- a big weight has been lifted and I feel more empowered in my sexuality and other areas of my life. I recommend this work very much.’ Penelope Lawrie
‘Somatic sex education can help people go deeply into the beauty and mystery of sex,
and learn how to access profound ecstatic states. Interacting with love and mindfulness while making deep connection from this core part of the self, we can experience sacred presence in others and ourselves. Happiness, reverence and ecstatic bliss can be consciously chosen and practiced over time.’ Caffyn Jesse