Phoenix Nest Retreats
You are WELCOME here…
One-to-one immersions and retreats
Give yourself space to breathe, dream, vision & write
‘I feel deeply accomplished. The view, the silence, the overall sense of tranquility nourished my body, heart and soul. I felt held and supported. Sincere gratitude.’ CL
My beautiful home ‘Phoenix Nest’ in Saltdean near Brighton is now open for one to one immersions and small retreats.
I’d love to welcome you here! TO BOOK A FREE CALL TO CHAT ABOUT A PHOENIX NEST RETREAT OR IMMERSION click HERE
This is for you if you:
- want to come for a tailor-made writing retreat to begin, complete or simply work on a writing project in a nourishing, peaceful environment close to the South Downs and the sea;
- want time out to reflect, dream, vision or mark a particular time or event in your life- a space & time to ground, be supported and co-create a personal rite-of-passage ceremony;
- would like some safe, nurturing space to explore how you can reconnect with your creative and erotic life and feel more alive.
All retreats and one to one immersions are bespoke and made to fit your needs and wishes.
Retreats can include coaching session(s), bodywork, breathwork or massage, and/or bespoke ritual/ ceremony. (for more info on this see here )
Phoenix Nest is a beautiful space to dream, vision and write!
‘You have truly created a powerful alchemical container of rebirth with Phoenix Nest that holds one in that transformation. Thank you for opening your home to me. I deeply cherish and honour every moment I had here with you, Sami and the snakes.’ Isik Tlabar, Transformational Coach
TO BOOK A FREE CALL TO CHAT ABOUT A PHOENIX NEST RETREAT OR IMMERSION click HERE
About Writer’s Retreats:
Whether you are a budding writer or have been writing all of your life, you are warmly welcome at Phoenix Nest!
Maybe you are pondering a new project, need to choose between several ideas, are keen to get over writer’s block, dig out an old draft and finally finish it or edit that tenth draft….
Anything you write, or plan to write, is welcome. And as a writing coach and an author of two published historic novels I am here to support you!
I won’t read, edit or critique your work, but we will have space to explore any burning aspects of the process that come up for you, such as procrastination, writer’s block, too much material, difficulties completing, where to next etc.
You will have plenty of time to write for yourself in a nourishing, comfortable environment and also receive individual attention from me in the form of coaching, and if wished, embodied tools such as ‘writing from the body’ exercises or a breathwork session.
And of course, lots of informal chats!
Phoenix Nest and the surrounding gentle hills of the South Downs and the sea are beautiful environments that will deeply nourish you.
I can point you to local walks- horses, sheep and two llamas are just a short stroll away.
Phoenix Nest is in a col-de-sac and the South Downs path runs from the end of the road- and there are lovely places at the local beach.
Example of a two night/three day retreat or immersion:
- Arrival in the afternoon from 3pm.
- Settling in at Phoenix Nest and surrounding.
- Intro coaching session with me one to one.
- Dinner around 7pm
- chilling out and, if you like, ‘ask the author’ informal chat re. writing, publishing etc
Day 2 :
- breakfast (you help yourself from buffet)
- writing time, or however you would like to use the time
- lunch around 1pm
- free time, more writing, walks, swims
- one to one writing from the body session/ breathwork
- Dinner 7pm
- informal chilling out, swim and sauna, sharing of writing etc.
- if it is a rite-of-passage immersion, we will co-create a ritual
- check out coaching session- including visioning- where to go from here.
- leave afternoon by 3pm.
I have some flexibility with timings around lunch and dinner and can accommodate special food requirements.
I have several spaces for accommodation:
1. ‘Octopus’–downstairs in the house, bedroom 1, southern facing, cosy- small double bed, desk.
2. ‘Mermaid’ – upstairs in the house, bedroom 2- also southern facing, light, large double bed, desk
If we were to do any bodywork/ breathwork or rituals, we will use the Temple/Cabin at the bottom of the garden. It is quite large (25square metres) surrounded by lush garden and beautiful views.
There is a lovely spacious living room, decking and spaces in the garden to sit and a sauna you can use.
You can help yourself to breakfast and we will have lunch and dinner together (unless otherwise wished).
TO BOOK A FREE CALL TO CHAT ABOUT A PHOENIX NEST RETREAT click HERE
What’s included in the Phoenix Nest Writing retreat:
- a zoom session before the retreat to clarify some of the intentions for your time, so I can tailor make the retreat for you and support you in the best possible way.
- one coaching session at the beginning of your retreat at Phoenix Nest-
you can use the session in whatever way you like, for example to talk about your writing practice, clarify a new writing project, to explore a block around writing, to plan editing or completing process.
- one 45 min coaching session with me at the end to review and explore where to go from here
- two night accommodation in a comfortable space– each room has a writing desk.
- delicious vegetarian, home cooked food- two dinners, two lunches and breakfast and home made ‘Phoenix Nest Delights’ such as sauerkraut, chutneys, jams, elixirs – those are also available to purchase.
- use of sauna on site
- use of yoga mats- there are various places in house and garden to do yoga, including two decks
- use of trampoline;
- There are many places in and around the house to write and chill out.
- IMMERSIONS include a longer session to co-create the ritual, plus the actual ceremony
- Additionally it can include a bodywork, breathwork or a co-created ritual or rites of passage ceremony. Please enquire!
Please note: I have a cat, called Sami- although I keep the bedrooms cat-free and the cabin, he is in the house.
I also have a Royal Python called Syd, he is in a vivarium. Should you want to meet him, and possibly handle him we can chat about this. Depending on when he is feeding and shedding this might be possible.
**If you would like to come to the retreat with a friend or partner, this is possible too.**
I feel so much more calm, peaceful and energised. The energy here has inspired many chapters for my book. Eva is s lovely and welcoming and the food is delicious.’ Kirsty Yogini
If you’re interested, book a free zoom call with me (up to 30 min) to talk about a Phoenix Nest Retreat or Immersion! You can book it HERE
This is what some visitors to Phoenix Nest said about their stay here:
‘I truly needed a reset. Eva’s kindness and wisdom has supported me in fasting for five days and moving the heavy energy. This place has soul and words can hardly express my gratitude. What a privilege to be in this space in Eva’s energy.’ Lou Green
‘Thank you for your hospitality, kindness and your amazing food- your place is lovely!’ H
‘The creative energy here is amazing- thank you for your kindness. I feel the love in your food and hugs’ K
‘Time at Phoenix Nest has been deeply nourishing & supportive. I find so much healing and comfort here….it reflects the love and care you’ve put into the space. As I leave I feel in a much better place. Thank you.’
‘I don’t have the words to express my deep thanks for you opening up Phoenix Nest to me. It has affected me deeply and has been the perfect moment. Thank you for having this space, holding it with wide open arms and allowing me to share it with you. I felt so calm and cared for and I’m deeply grateful. I can’t wait to return- thank you from the bottom of my heart.’
‘Thank you for receiving me in your wonderful nest. It was intense but restful foo. Thank you for your lovely company, food and care, having the chance to get to know Syd, Myst and Sami.The beautiful vibration of this place that you have created to make everyone feel comfortable and happy. I am leaving Phoenix Nest with a better knowledge of myself, tools for my spiritual growth, and most import with a big smile.’ Vanessa
From January until end of July 2022
* Rites of passage immersions & Back to Sex Immersions are £888
* Writing retreats are £555
From August 2022
*Rites of Passage immersions will be £1111
* Writing retreats will be £777
INTERESTED? Let’s chat!
I look forward to hearing from you & welcoming you
at Phoenix Nest!
With warmest wishes and love
Eva , Syd, & Sami
‘Such a pleasure to come and stay at your lovely house. It feels restful and peaceful to be here. Thank you for your generosity.’
If you want to give someone- or yourself- a precious gift?
Give the gift of a unique retreat or immersion at PHOENIX NEST!
* can be custom-made with the NAME of the receiver
* you will receive a PDF File with the image of the voucher and custom made text (just send text and I will format)you will receive a PDF File with the image of the voucher and custom made text (just send text and I will format)
Please email me if you would like to give someone this unique gift! firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Phoenix Nest Retreats on Insta
If you like to fine out about WILD WRITE COACHING click HERE:
Over Halloween/Samhain we ran our first RETREAT at Phoenix Nest
‘ENTER THE MYSTERY- Snake Medicine for our Times’ – an intimate retreat for Transformation, Restoration & Renewal – you can read about it HERE
Spring will bring another snake medicine retreat! Stay tuned….