what is back to sex?
- Have you lost interest in sex or have no or low libido?
- Are you starved for touch or does being touched make you feel uncomfortable?
- Do you find it difficult to ask for what you want sexually and know your boundaries?
- Do you find it hard to accept and love your body including your genitals?
- Do you struggle with low confidence or feelings of guilt or shame around sex?
- Do you experience pain during sex, numbness or difficulty to orgasm ?
- Have you encountered circumstances that made you close down sexually?
- Is it challenging for you to imagine yourself as an erotic, sexual being?
- Do you wonder how to get sex back into your life?
If any of these questions resonate with you, this work might be for you. Even if you feel hopeless, dis-connected or even broken, I believe there is always a way forward. It takes courage to address stumbling blocks to pleasure and a fulfilled sexuality, but no difficulty or obstacle is insurmountable.
Back to Sex – through Coaching, Somatic Sex Education, Sexological Bodywork or tailor-made Rituals– can offer solutions in many different situations:
- help you re-connect with your sexuality after illness, sexual abuse, trauma, bereavement, incompatibility with sexual partner(s) etc;
- help you to feel safe and at home in your body again;
- help you regain sexual confidence after big life changes such as menopause, death of a partner, relationship break-up, change in sexual orientation, gender re-assignment and others circumstances;
- support you to address specific issues such as pain during sex, erectile dysfunction, difficulty to orgasm, numbness or hypersensitivity etc;
- help you uncover and release limiting beliefs and explore setting healthy boundaries;
- help you find your authentic, empowered sexual voice, know and own your desires and needs and take committed steps to get them met.
I will meet you where you are in your life and we will address stumbling blocks and help you to find ways back to pleasure and a fulfilled expression of your unique sexuality.
Sex is important. It is our birthright and our most powerful life force.
I invite you to embark on your unique journey Back to Sex.
I work with people of all genders, backgrounds, sexual orientations, sizes, abilities, alternative life & relationship styles & (adult) ages.
To find out more get in touch to book a free Skype session with me. I look forward to connecting with you!
‘And the day came when the risk
to remain tight in a bud was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom.’ Anaïs Nin