Back to Sex Coaching
A three months Deep Dive for women (cis & trans), non-binary & genderqueer folks
one to one, online and/or in person
This three months deep dive is individually tailored to your needs.
Session can include elements of somatic- and creative exercises, breathwork, coaching exercises, including self-pleasure coaching, practical information and resources to support you on your journey.
I offer a safely held, sex-positive space in which you can explore your unique erotic and sexual self. I am experienced in conscious kink and embrace alternative styles of relating.
Back to Sex-Coaching sessions are one hour (first session 1.5 hours) and usually include no bodywork.
However, if wished, bodywork sessions can be built into the programme as an addition (those sessions need to be paid separately).
We can explore this within the programme.
Please see for SEXOLOGICAL BODYWORK HERE
Coaching is in person in my beautiful cabin in Saltdean near Brighton or worldwide via zoom (or a combination of both).
Contact me at email@example.com to arrange a free 30 min Discovery Session
What to expect
These are some of the areas I can assist you through Back to Sex Coaching:
- overcoming sexual shame and guilt
- feeling more embodied, confident and present in your body
- open up to more pleasure in your life
- build sexual confidence and self acceptance
- low libido and/or arousal
- becoming orgasmic or more orgasmic
- learn about the anatomy of arousal
- explore boundaries and consent
- improve communication with your partner(s), transcend your routine, and strengthen your sexual connection with yourself and others;
This way of coaching engages the whole of your being: body, mind, spirit & soul. Creativity too!
To get ‘Back to Sex’ can mean many different things, such as:
- reconnecting with your sexuality and erotic self after not having been sexual for various reasons such as illness, sexual assault or other trauma, bereavement, incompatibility with sexual partner(s), body dysphoria or body shame, stress, low confidence, feelings of shame or guilt;
- committing to giving your sexuality attention when sex has been an under-developed or neglected part of your life;
- regaining sexual confidence after big life changes such as menopause, death of a partner, relationship break-up, gender re-assignment or change in sexual orientation and many others;
- getting to know yourself sexually and becoming unstuck- tackling inner and outer obstacles;
- reclaiming your sexual voice: owning your sexual and erotic desires, wants and needs and taking committed steps to get them met.
What you will receive with Back to Sex COACHING:
* one discovery session to see whether this is for you;
* one initial session of 1.5 hours to dive deep, plan, set intentions and get you started on your journey;
* followed by 4 one-hour coaching sessions via zoom or in person- roughly spaced out every two weeks;
* we end with one 1.5 hour session to review your sessions and explore ‘what now’?
* you will have light whattsapp and email access to me in between sessions to check in, to support accountability, encouragement etc;
* I will sign post you to free resources, book lists etc. on sexuality, body positivity, anatomy of arousal, erotica etc.
* access to and introduction of a broad variety of tools and exercises;
* SESSIONS CAN ALSO BE IN-PERSON NOW IN MY BEAUTIFUL CABIN IN SALTDEAN NEAR BRIGHTON.
SESSIONS CAN ALSO INCLUDE ADDITIONAL BODYWORK SESSIONS NOW, WHICH CAN BE INTEGRATED INTO THE 3-MONTHS PROGRAMME (at extra cost).
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, LET’S CHAT! Book HERE for a free Discovery session.
I would love to support you on your journey!
What I need from you if you would like to embark on this coaching journey with me:
* a commitment of three months for this work;
* a desire and motivation to reconnect with your sexuality;
* commitment to carve out some time to dedicate to this deep dive journey;
COST: Investment for this three-month deep dive coaching package is £950.
Payment plan is available, please enquire.
TO BOOK A FREE DISCOVERY CALL TO TALK ABOUT HOW I CAN BEST SUPPORT YOU & WHETHER BACK TO SEX COACHING IS FOR YOU email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
‘ I was drawn to doing this work as I had experienced sexual abuse and trauma and felt a need to understand what had happened to me and to begin the healing process. I also wanted to reclaim my sexuality and understand my boundaries, feel empowered and learn about consent. This work has given me a voice, helped me understand consent and how to verbalise my boundaries, dispel the myths I held about sex and old conditioning and to learn how to navigate new relationships. I experienced deep healing from feelings of abandonment, rejection and sexual trauma, learned how to connect with my own sexual energy and deeply honour myself.’ PL
I am so excited to support you on your journey to reclaim the joy of your sexuality!