sexological bodywork & and somatic sex education for women, non binary, gender queer and trans folks
‘Sexological Bodyworkers teach through body experiences designed to nurture, deepen or awaken the sensual self.’ Caffyn Jesse
These session offer a safe space in which you can explore your erotic and sexual self, with the option of touch.
Through somatic/ body-based exercises, we create opportunities in which you can learn about your body, arousal and pleasure. These experiences can include coaching in breath, movement, body awareness, boundary-setting, communication, anatomy, massage, erotic trance and other body-based learning.
Have you ever asked yourself:
- ‘Why do I sometimes space out during sex?’
- ‘Why am I afraid of asking for what I want during sex?’
- ‘My genitals look different than the ones in magazines/porn, are they normal?’
- ‘Why do I feel numb in parts of my body when I am touched?’
- ‘How can I feel more empowered in my sexuality?’
- ‘Sometimes I put up with things in sex that are not pleasurable – how can I say no? I fear that I hurt my partner’
- ‘I don’t really know what I want sexually, and often I feel numb. What can I do?‘
- ‘I find it difficult to orgasm, is this normal? I feel like a failure if I take more than five minutes to come’
- ‘When I feel a lot of pleasure and arousal I suddenly feel ashamed and clam up, why is this?’
- ‘I don’t enjoy penis-in-vagina sex, is this normal?’
- ‘Why does it hurt when I have sex?’
Somatic Sex Education is a great place to explore those or any other questions about sex within an environment that is safe, nurturing and empathic. I also work with couples, please enquire.
For more information on Somatic Sex Education and Sexological Bodywork please see the Bodywork page.
Sessions are usually 2 hours. Face to face sessions are held in my beautiful cabin in Saltdean near Brighton.
We can schedule a first free up to 30 min Discovery session.
Please book your DISCOVER CALL HERE
I’d love to hear from you!
‘I have moved forward in so many ways and you have been a big help in that. I feel, what you have enabled me to do is gradually be more explorative with my sexuality and sex in general at this moment in time, with more work to do.’ I.M.