pricing and terms
Sexological Bodywork and Somatic Sex Education sessions
- one off 2 hour session £250
- regular 2-hour session £200
- £100/hour sessions via zoom and phone so you can connect from anywhere in the world with me
Somatic Sex Education and Sexological Bodywork Sessions are usually 2 hours, though longer sessions can be arranged. One or two sessions can give you a good introduction to the work, while a series of sessions will help you consolidate your learning.
As an option to dive deeper into this work I am offering a 6-session bundle for the price of 5 sexological bodywork sessions to be taken within a three-month period. (£1000 instead of £1200)
Back to Sex Coaching & Wild Write Coaching programme
- I offer three-months Back to Sex Coaching programme which include 2x 1.5 hour session plus 4x 1 hour session and in between session support. Cost is £950. Payment plans are available.
- I am offering Back to Sex immersions as a deep-dive into the work from autumn 2021, please enquire. firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Cancelation policy:
For sexological bodywork/Somatic sex education sessions:
* a deposit of £100 is required to confirm your session. The remainder is payable at the session (for a one off session £150)
- If you cancel a session 2+ days in advance, payment will be returned in full.
- If cancelled on the day or less than 48 hours in advance, a charge of the cost of the deposit will be incurred.
- For coaching sessions:
payment needs to be made before the session. If you cancel more than 2+ days in advance we can re-schedule or you can receive a refund. If cancelled by you up to one day before 50% of fee will be retained. Cancellation of less than 24hours no refund can be given.
For workshops, courses and retreats:
* If I need to cancel a workshop or course, I will notify you immediately and you will receive a full refund.
* If you cancel up to two month before the start of the retreat, course or workshop, you receive a full refund.
* If you cancel up to one month before the start of the course/workshop, you can either receive 50% of the course/workshop/retreat fee, or you can transfer your place to someone else. In this case, please let me know the details of the person who is attending, including name and email address. Otherwise, you can also transfer your place to another workshop for an admin fee of £50.
* If you cancel one month or less before the start of the course, I can only offer you to transfer to a different workshop or course within a six month period or for someone else to attend in your place (see above).
* If you cancel a retreat or immersion at Phoenix Nest less than a month before, I can offer you a transfer to a different retreat, but no monetary refund.
* Please note that no refund can be given once the course/workshop or retreat has started.
Since October I am working in person again at Phoenix Nest. On any day I have client sessions I am taking a lateral flow test as offered free by the NHS.
I am asking any clients to take a flow test in the morning of your scheduled session.
Please do not come to your session if you have any symptoms that could be Covid -related.
- Whether you have emailed me via my website, directly or signed up for receiving my newsletter, your information is private and confidential.
- I will never pass on your email address or sell it to anyone.
- each newsletter has an unsubscribe link at the bottom and you can always unsubscribe either this way or by emailing me directly.
- You have a right to have your email deleted completely. You can do so by simply emailing me at email@example.com and request for your email to be deleted completely. This will erase all info stored from you.