Wild Write Coaching
Wild Write Coaching- a three month coaching adventure for writers- worldwide online
* Has a book been nudging you for a while to be written?
* Do you have an idea for a novel, a screen play, poetry collection etc that you would like to get started with?
* Do you have a first draft of a project, but feel stuck as to how to progress?
* Maybe you have a half-finished novel or non-fiction book in your drawer and would like to continue and complete it?
This autumn I am offering a few places for one to one WILD WRITE COACHING- a deep dive into your writing project .
This three-month coaching package is an opportunity to receive supportive guidance and tools to progress your writing journey and help you deepen and develop your writing, at whatever stage you are.
Why ‘WILD WRITE COACHING’?
This way of coaching engages the whole of your being: body, mind, spirit & soul.
It supports you to tap into your wild nature and write from your body as much as from your mind.
It may be that you are at the exciting fresh beginnings of writing with the need for support to help you bring your ideas out and onto paper. Or you have a piece of work that needs to be further developed and taken to the next stages.
This tailor-made toolkit can help you to grow and complete your project and give you fresh creative ideas – whether this is a novel, a blog, screen play, poetry collection or any other project or writing pursuit.
The package includes one hour, twice monthly online coaching sessions where you will be offered supportive guidance on the practical and organisational side of your writing journey.
In addition, through my professional writing experience, intuitive and holistic approach I can support you as an individual, so that your inner writer and creative can develop, allowing you to bring the best of yourself to your project.
There is also in between email check-in support, to help you plan and develop a personal writing schedule, to set up accountability and feel empowered in your creative process.
What you will get with WILD WRITE COACHING:
* one discovery session to see whether this is for you;
* one initial session of 1.5 hours to dive deep, set intentions and get you started on your writing journey;
* followed by 5 one-hour coaching sessions via zoom- roughly spaced out every two weeks;
* whattsapp and email access to me in between sessions to check in, to support accountability, encouragement etc;
* sign posts to free resources, book lists etc.on writing, editing, publishing, creativity;
* introduction to the methodology of embodied writing: ‘Writing from the Body’ and how you can use it in your own writing process;
* introduction of other useful exercises and writing strategies;
I will share my broad writing and publishing experience with you. We might explore :
* how to begin a project and establish a regular writing routine;
* how to deal with inner and outer obstacles, such as procrastination;
* getting clear on what the project is really about;
* how to stay focussed and write in the middle of things;
* strategies on how to deal with the inner critic;
* bursting through writing blocks;
* how to finish a first draft;
* aspects of revising and self editing;
* how to ask for specific feedback from trusted readers;
* how to approach agents, send query letters etc;
WILD WRITE COACHING is all about the writing process and supporting you every step of the way with your project.
It is also about tapping into the mystery of writing- the collaboration between ourselves-and something bigger than us and how we make ourselves available to a creative project.
It is about creating a regular, sustainable writing practice and develop confidence as a writer.
It is not about reading or critiquing your work, giving feedback on your writing style or editing your writing.
What I need from you if you would like to embark on this coaching journey with me:
* a commitment of three months minimum to work on a particular writing project;
* a desire and motivation to write regularly;
* some starting point for your project- this does not have to be fully fledged, as part of our work might be to become clear on this;
* commitment to carve out some regular time to dedicate to your project;
COST: Investment for this three-month coaching package is £555. A payment plan is available, please enquire.
TO BOOK A FREE DISCOVERY CALL TO DISCUSS HOW I CAN BEST SUPPORT YOU & WHETHER WILD WRITE COACHING IS FOR YOU click HERE
I am so excited to support you on your writing journey!
About me :
To coach writers, both budding and seasoned ones, and guide them to develop their projects from first ideas to complete projects, brings me huge joy. I would love to support you on your unique writing journey!
Writing is my passion and my main creative expression. I have published two historic novels, ‘The Puppet Boy of Warsaw’ (2013) which has been translated into 13 languages, ‘The Eye of the Reindeer’ (2016) and I am currently working on an erotic novel and a poetry collection, ‘Firewolf & Gazelle‘.
I know that I would not have managed to stick with my writing ideas and see them through to completion and publication without a wonderful writing coach by my side. Now I am passionate about coaching writers myself.
I am particularly interested in the connection between our bodies and how we express ourselves creatively.
I believe passionately in the healing power of creativity and in our birthright to creativity. My intention is to support people to feel more empowered and alive with their writing and in general and I bring my heart, passion and wisdom from my own healing journey and my experiences as a performance artist, writer, art therapist, sexological bodyworker, breathworker and coach to my writing and all offerings.
This is what a recent coaching client said about the Wild Write Coaching:
‘I’ve had a book bubbling within me for several years, and although I’ve written in one way or another since childhood, I’ve never considered myself a writer. This meant that beginning my own book was exciting, but also a daunting task.
I had made a small start, but then got stuck on my next steps. Attending Eva’s brilliant ‘Writing from the Body ‘workshop during the summer certainly reignited my passion for writing from a more embodied place.
As a Yoga teacher I knew that any encouragement would need to be both creative and also resonate with me holistically, whilst being practical too.
After signing up for an initial 3 month writing coaching package with Eva, my writing journey has really taken off. The most important aspects of what Eva offers is the insightful advice she gives, which is both encouraging and helps make me completely accountable for the work I put into writing and into this project.
Eva is also so reliable in her support, hugely professional and thoughtful, and her creative flair really adds to any suggestions she makes to help me to keep going and to really believe in who I am as a writer. It’s been very exciting, so much so that I am signing up for another three months of coaching! ‘ Charlotte Nolan