one to ones
one to one sex coaching sessions
Sessions are individually tailored to your needs.
They can include elements of somatic – and creative exercises, breathwork, coaching, including masturbation/ self-pleasure coaching, and practical information and resources to support you on your journey.
I offer a safely held, sex-positive space in which you can explore your unique erotic and sexual self.
Back to Sex-Coaching sessions are usually one hour (first session 1.5 hours) and include no bodywork.
I coach in person in a beautiful cabin near Brighton, or worldwide via phone, zoom or Skype.
What to expect
These are some of the areas I can assist you through Back to Sex Coaching:
- overcoming sexual shame and guilt;
- feeling more embodied, confident and present in your body;
- open up to more pleasure in your life;
- build sexual confidence and self acceptance;
- low libido and/or arousal;
- becoming orgasmic or more orgasmic;
- learn about the anatomy of arousal;
- explore boundaries and consent;
- improve communication with your partner, transcend your routine, and strengthen your sexual connection with yourself and others;
‘Back to Sex’ can mean many different things, such as:
- reconnecting with your sexuality and erotic self after not having been sexual for various reasons such as illness, sexual or other trauma, bereavement, incompatibility with sexual partner(s), body dysphoria or body shame, stress, low confidence, feelings of shame or guilt;
- committing to giving your sexuality attention when sex has been an under-developed or neglected part of your life;
- regaining sexual confidence after big life changes such as menopause, death of a partner, relationship break-up, gender re-assignment or change in sexual orientation and many others;
- getting to know yourself sexually and becoming unstuck- tackling inner and outer obstacles;
- reclaim your sexual voice: owning your sexual and erotic desires, wants and needs and taking committed steps to get them met.
‘I have completed a 6 week course on Back to Sex with Eva and then continued with individual coaching sessions. I was drawn to doing this work as I had experienced sexual abuse and trauma and felt a need to understand what had happened to me and to begin the healing process. I also wanted to reclaim my sexuality and understand my boundaries, empower myself and learn about consent. This work has given me a voice, helped me understand consent and how to verbalise my boundaries, dispel the myths I held about sex and old conditioning and to learn how to navigate new relationships. I experienced deep healing from sexual trauma and feelings of abandonment and rejection and I learned how to connect with my own sexual energy and deeply honour myself.’ PL