sexological bodywork sessions and somatic sex education
‘Sexological Bodyworkers teach through body experiences designed to nurture, deepen or awaken the sensual self.’ Caffyn Jesse
These session offer a safe space in which you can explore your erotic and sexual self, with the option of touch. Through somatic/ body-based exercises, we create opportunities in which you can learn about your body, arousal and pleasure.These experiences can include coaching in breath, movement, body awareness, boundary-setting, communication, anatomy, massage, erotic trance and other body-based learning.
Have you ever asked yourself:
- ‘Why do I sometimes space out during sex?’
- ‘Why am I afraid of asking for what I want during sex?’
- ‘My genitals look different than the ones in magazines/porn, are they normal?’
- ‘Why do I feel numb in parts of my body when I am touched?’
- ‘How can I feel more empowered in my sexuality?’
- ‘Sometimes I put up with things in sex that are not pleasurable – how can I say no? I fear that I hurt my partner’
- ‘I find it difficult to orgasm, is this normal? I feel like a failure if I take more than five minutes to come’
- ‘I come too quickly and lose my erection, what can I do?’
- ‘When I feel a lot of pleasure and arousal I suddenly feel ashamed and clam up, why is this?’
- ‘I don’t enjoy penis-in-vagina sex, is this normal?’
- ‘Why does it hurt when I have sex?’
Somatic Sex Education is a great place to explore those or any other questions about sex within an environment that is safe, nurturing and empathic. I also work with couples, please enquire.
For more information on Somatic Sex Education and Sexological Bodywork please see the Bodywork page.
Sessions are usually 2 hours. Face to face sessions are held in our beautiful cabin in Saltdean near Brighton or in London (E8, Dalston). I coach worldwide on Skype and phone.
Please drop me an email and we can schedule a first free 20 min Skype session for any of the sessions. I’d love to hear from you!
Contact me on email@example.com or phone 07757747027
‘I have moved forward in so many ways and you have been a big help in that. I feel, what you have enabled me to do is gradually be more explorative with my sexuality and sex in general at this moment in time, with more work to do.’ I.M.