Date(s) - Sunday 2nd December 2018
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
– are you curious about kink?
– have you been intrigued about playing with power-exchange, sensation-play or bondage but don’t know how and where to start?
– do you want to learn about conscious, consensual kink beyond the cliches of 50 shades?
– do you have questions, anxieties or concerns around kink?
– do you want to expand and enliven your sex-life and learn about kink in a safe, nourishing and fun environment?
Conscious kink can take us to the most delicious, sexy, erotic and ecstatic places within ourselves and with a partner/ lover.
We might experience deep surrender, feel acutely alive, liberated, nourished, empowered and connected.
But despite BDSM (bondage/discipline dominance/submission sadism/masochism) having become more visible in popular culture and more acceptable, there are still many misconceptions, prejudice and taboos surrounding kink and it can be tricky to navigate ones desires in this area.
This workshop is a warm invitation to join us to explore how conscious, consensual kink can enrich your connections, deepen intimacy and bring playfulness and fun.
We will explore:
– how to communicate and know your desires and negotiate playing with a partner/lover;
– how to give yourself permission and release shame and guilt;
– how to play safely and stay in consent;
– sensation-and impact play, including spanking;
– bondage and rope;
– how to consciously and safely play with power, the nature of – power-exchange/ Dominance and submission;
– the importance of aftercare;
The day will include teaching, experiential exercises and of course plenty of space for questions and sharing.
You will need to book for this workshop as a pair.You do not have to attend with a sexual or romantic partner, feel free to bring a friend.
You can work with your partner throughout the workshop or engage with others if you wish to.
The workshop is open for people of all adult ages, gender-orientations & expressions, sexual orientations and relationship configurations.
(with sincere apologies unfortunately the space is not wheelchair accessible);
This workshop is kept deliberately small and is limited to four pairs/duos- early booking is recommended;
cost: £190 per pair;
date: Sat 1st of December- 10am-6pm
where: in a beautiful cabin near Brighton; address when booking
Contact me for a free Skype or phone session if you have any questions or concerns- firstname.lastname@example.org