‘Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.‘ JW von Goethe
- Do you want to connect or re-connect with your creativity, but wonder how?
- Have you always felt that there is a novel somewhere hidden inside of you, but you don’t know how to start?
- Did you give up your creative work because of other commitments, disappointment or rejection and want to get back to it?
- Do you dream of writing, painting, singing or performing but doubt that it is worth starting as you don’t see yourself as a ‘real writer’ or artist or feel it is too late?
- Have you come up against an obstacle in your art-practice or creative life that stalls you and that you would like to tackle?
- Would you like to work deeper, more regularly and more committed in your creative practice?
Whether you are at the beginning of your creative journey or a seasoned artist, Creativity Coaching can be helpful at every stage of your creative life.
As a Creativity Coach I can support you in numerous ways that can impact positively on your creativity: we can address practical, existential, economic or spiritual aspects, specific issues such as time-management or broader themes such as lack of confidence, low self-esteem, rumination, burn-out or loss of meaning.
We can explore patterns that might hinder you in fulfilling your creative ambitions, find strategies for unblocking and moving forward, look at effective time management and project planning and celebrate your achievements.
The magical journey from a caterpillar to the butterfly guides us in this process: it is the nature of the caterpillar to transform into a butterfly and it is a matter of time and the right conditions for this transformation to occur.
I believe passionately in Creativity as our BIRTHRIGHT and in my own creative recovery and in Creativity Coaching with many clients I have witnessed this transformational journey again and again: with the right conditions, an unfolding of our creative selves will occur despite any difficulties or obstacles we might grapple with.
I have written and published two successful historic novels- ‘The Puppet Boy of Warsaw’ and ‘The Eye of the Reindeer” (Weidenfeld Nicholson, London). Puppet Boy has been translated into twelve languages. Currently I I am writing an erotic novel and a collating a collection of poetry.
We can either work on face to face, or via zoom. Sessions last usually 1 hour and cost £80.
Longer sessions also available.
Packages of three months support with sessions and email support are also available. Some concession available, please enquire.
To find out more or book a session please contact me. I am happy to have a brief free chat to help you clarify whether Creativity Coaching could be for you and to see whether we are a good match to work together.
Contact me at: email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!