Working with partners/couples is very dear to my heart.
Relationships are soul work. We often experience the deepest joy and richest growth in relationships, but at times also the greatest challenges.
I believe that we are all unique erotic, sexual beings with needs, desires, and core-erotic themes and we all deserve fulfilling, healthy relationships that allow us to grow, thrive and feel alive.
In our sessions together I create a warm, safe space for you to deeply listen to each other and feel into those individual and shared desires, wants and erotic themes, address challenges and find creative ways forward.
- Do you encounter challenges in your sexual connection and communication or have stopped having sex altogether, possibly for a long time?
- Have you gone through big life changes as a couple or individually and have found it difficult to re-connect sexually?
- Do you feel frustrated with a lack of intimacy in your sex life?
- Do you struggle with mismatched drives or desires or pain during sex?
I support couples to:
- communicate better in all areas of the relationship, including erotic/sexual desires;
- find out about their individual and shared desires, needs and wishes;
- learn ways to connect again after life changes, illness, loss, pregnancy etc.
- recognise and release unhelpful relationship patterns such as co-dependency and finding new, creative ways of relating;
I also support couples in a process of conscious endings and conscious uncoupling.
How we can work together:
I work creatively and flexibly, drawing from many different tools, such as somatic/ embodiment exercises,
deep listening, partner-exercises, conscious touch, teaching partner massage techniques, breathwork, ritual , simple tantric- and creative exercises.
I work with couples in blocks of 6 sessions at a time so have the space to create deep and lasting shifts.
Cost is £150 per 1.5 hour session,
so a 6-session block over approx three months is £900
Payment plans can be available if needed.
Currently all sessions take place via Zoom until further notice.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can arrange a first free 30 min chat/consult to see how we can best work together. Our first chat is usually with you as a couple, and if wished, I also offer a brief free individual chat with each of you before our first session.
I work with couples and partners of all sexual orientations, gender identities, spiritual orientations and cultural backgrounds. I also bring awareness and honouring of different relationship styles to the work such as open relating and I am kink (BDSM) aware and positive (as long as there is consent from both partners).
I very much look forward to hearing from you and supporting you on your journey!
‘My long term partner and I approached working with Eva with slight trepidation as sex had become a serious problem in our relationship. We were both pleasantly surprised. Eva creates a clear, strong container of support and, from the first session, made us both feel comfortable. She has a gentle, non-intrusive style that helped us create a container of safety and trust which enabled us to re-connect with each other sexually again. With her guidance and suggested strategies, we’re now exploring sex together in new, exciting, safe and stimulating ways. We both whole heartedly recommend Eva to anyone looking for support in their own sexuality or those in partnership seeking to find new ways to connect intimately. ‘
Tim and Elizabeth, Canada